"The heart never suffers
when it goes in search of its dream,
because every moment of the search
is a step towards encountering
God and Eternity" -The Alchemist ~ Paulo Coelho
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
Silence is a woman's loudest cry. You can always tell she's really hurt, when she starts ignoring you.
And here dear readers comes my seven’s year of blogging. I may not be that active lately, but I always try my best to be around in away. There is always a lot I want to write down and share with you, but life when takes over… you know what I mean. Last year I did a promise to my self that at least once in the month I’ll post something. And gladly I managed it. This year I would keep in promise and try to write more about my life experiences and travels that I will be facing this year. On a site not…. where these six years go? How did time fly sooo quickly… I still remember the very first time I was thinking to great a blog, my first post… and the tones of thoughts I had for what I should write… the struggles I faced in putting my thoughts into words… phrases… paragraphs… articles… posts… all the time I gave to thinking of a simple layout… design…. Tons of time that was spent on mind blocking. Where did these years go? How did time fly that quickly? In blink of seconds… Let th...
I have been reading in the past three hours and half and felt I want to write and reflect down before I go to bed. I always feel when I read; I enter a different world that is filled with diversity of knowledge. It is a very big world that doesn’t have a beginning and an end. It’s a world that doesn’t require certain things from the human being. In fact it will offer you a wide range of knowledge; starting from wisdom, to science up to philosophy and history and she is not expecting anything in return. Once you set food in this world, you will enjoy the ride, because there is always something for everyone. Once one takeoff, there is no return. One will have to go by the flow in order to enjoy the journey. It’s the journey, you will get to experience it from the protagonist, and when you land and arrive safely, you will suddenly find yourself craving for some isolating time for yourself to reflect on your last trip . Once you feel you are settled do...
Comments
Post a Comment